Wow, a CartSnapper in San Francisco reported 21 individual carts today! That's impressive. What's your highest 'Snap log count in one day?
created 7/4/2011 by Administrator
Thanks for making a difference. We've doubled in size in 1 year, and it's all because of you! We've also heard great stories about how you are making a difference in your neighborhoods by using the CartSnap app.
We want to say thank you by offering a $50 iTunes gift card to one lucky CartSnapper starting in November 2012. All you have to do to enter is to keep reporting carts the same way you've been doing. We will pick a random winner at the end of the month.
We will announce our November winner on December 1 so stay tuned and keep 'Snapping!
Abandoned shopping carts pose a substantial problem in today's society:
- They pollute the environment with decaying metal, plastic, and rubberized material
- They create a physical hazard
- Abandoned carts create an eyesore and nuisance
These carts have hidden costs as well:
- Increased carbon footprint in making (buying) new carts
- Stores invest in expensive technologies to keep carts from wandering
- Stores buying replacements mean increased operating costs, which can get passed on to the customer
CartSnap gives you a new way to help solve this growing issue! The CartSnap app records the GPS location of the lost cart, sends the data to the CartSnap servers, maps the carts you have found, and lets you participate in CartSnap contests and incentives.
Help clean up the environment! See how many reports you can make! Challenge your friends to see who makes the most reports!